Model On Call

3 comments


Fun fact: I come from a bloodline of models. My grandma, mom and me...can't wait til Madison carries on the tradition :) and I have since retired lol. If Tyra just so happens to have a Top Model season for women over 35...I'm all in!!! Until then I am open to being a muse and self-proclaimed poser becuz I just don't think I could stomach the shady n evil side that happens within the industry of modeling yet I enjoy zoning out for photoshoots whether impromptu or planned. I'm a girly girl so getting dolled up and dressed up is my thang. If I could I'm quite sure I'd grocery shop in a sequin gown or go to work with sparkly lids just becuz LOL! It's just fun. When my girl fellow MUA Moni @faarifaces (on IG) wanted to borrow my face to practice her pro skills I couldn't say no!! Aaaah the moment I've been waiting for. I will say....becuz I like my face a certain way it's hard to give up that control for someone else to do it in their own way but as a model u have to do ur job and just be the face THEY envision. She could've drew a mustache above my lip and I would've still rocked my poses the same way **duck lips** I am at the artists mercy. 



Dress: Nordstrom Rack ($23)
Shoes: Sam Edelman (2 summers ago)
Clutch: Camilla Closed Clutch
Earrings: Melody Ehsani
Turban: Ebay

Ok so the photoshoot was impromptu lol. I had no intentions but I had time to kill before I went to see Lil Duval at DC Improv so we said....what the heck why not. I'll rewind to the magic she made along my face. It's always a pleasure to see the growth in an artist because it inspires and motivates u to know through hard work and persistence u too can get to THAT level. Practice! Practice! Practice! There's always a new trend or technique to learn so classes are important. The makeup world is forever evolving and as much as I love an outrageous drag face I know a more subtle natural look is what people want. There are looks that get you noticed and looks to get you booked! I learned that from Renny and Beatface Honey class years ago. Just pay attention to the difference in IG and Vogue magazines ;)




Uggggh I GaaaaaaGuh!!! I have been practicing these brows since she did em. I am not a fan of the dark blocky extra filled in brows on me cuz I like em as natural looking as possible. I meeeean realistically I have Homer Simpson brows wit like 3 strands so to see me wit some Brooke Shield brows is a tad far fetched lol. I am definitely excited to attend a class or 2 annnnd open to taking some models to practice on myself-hint, hint!!! But for any new MUA's and photographers looking for a muse to practice on-BOOK ME! Need help posing? BOOK ME! Hmmm...I really need to make that a service huh??? **cue lightbulb**







Smooches


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. These are so enjoyable! Nice makeup. Did she use a pencil or shadow to fill in the eyebrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and your makeup is flawless!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig