Goodbye Summer

1 comment



I don't know about chall but I'm sooooo over summer!! After all this heatwave-ness DMV has been having I'm ready for crisp air to flow through my opened windows, orange n red leaves, vampy lips and the blush n aubergine combo wit a touch of olive n mustard colors I will thrust upon y'all lol. Now granted I can wear flip flops all year round but I am on the prowl for some really good boots this season! I don't have any in particular in mind. I like the art of surprise so when it hits me like yes THESE- I know it's the one! 


We ended the summer with a trip to Va Beach! My girl Sunny and I took our boys for the weekend and had a great time. We lounged on the beach, walked the boardwalk, ate junk food and kept the boys busy.




Mason has this tradition he likes to keep up with...whenever we go to Va Beach he likes to get a henna tattoo. It only last about a week but he feels so "grown" when he gets em!

 

Yeeeeeessssss Summer is coming to an end!! School is back in session :) and just think...only 3 months left in the year O_O wow!! Time just fliiiiiies right. Mason is in the 4th grade now and looking forward to stepping into the double digits. He's already asked me for a bank card to manage his money (as if he has a job with direct deposits) -_- BOY BYE!!!! He's growing up so fast now and since he's so responsible for his age **toots own horn** I almost feel like I'm creating a monster **le sigh** Normally on the first day of school I willingly get my pic but this year...he wasn't feeling it :7 I'm like DUDE...u got 8 more of these to go to complete my collage in which I'll print on a t-shirt and hold a banner of from K-12 as he scrolls across the stage from high school :) Does that sound a bit much? I didn't think so either!!! 


Smooches





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Mason is such a big boy! Bye bye summer! Y'all didn't make it to the ATL but maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig