Friendly Reminder

Leave a Comment

If you're still around-THANK YOU-for hanging in there with me! I am looking to re-brand, re-vamp and keep on trekking as I close out this Year of Inspiration which follows up the previous Year of Elevation and looking forward to 2020: Year of Motivation to complete my motto:


  • Inspire.
  • Motivate.
  • Elevate.


I am excited for what's to come. I still enjoy my space here but I've been building and engaging via social media IG and FB: @ballsofbeautyblog :) I am maintaining life as I am working on bringing more posts to my blog site and juggling work and school too! Yes ya girl is less than 50 credits away from a Bachelors. Feel free to catch up cuz once I'm in a zone I be dropping posts like new music Friday's out this bytch!

So bare with me and I appreciate your patience. Thank you guys for loving on me, sharing my shyt, spreading the word and inviting others into my head space ๐Ÿ’“ The love shown in my comments and DM's don't go unnoticed and you'll be remembered during my speech for an award and/or launch day in this life time!





Smooches



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig