Spring Break is OVA!!

2 comments


Aaaah the end of Spring Break for the kiddos and I surprised Mason with a trip to the circus where his classmates were also attending. This was his first trip to the Ringling Brothers Circus. We are normally more Soul Circus-y ones **fist pump** and my dad used to take me to RB's when I was younger so might as well keep up the tradition. He thought we were going to see the monster trucks cuz for some reason he thinks he knows me :7




I don't know if y'all know but from what I heard this is the last year of the elephants as they are set to retire em out and let em live out the rest of their days with family (so they say). They've been accused of abusing animals for years but I wonder how they chose elephants over the tigers cuz I seen how dude was using his whip n I was like hmmm...at any given moment I'm sure these tigers can jump his azz. Now that I'm older I can only imagine the training sessions with these animals to merely entertain us and how are they even picked n plucked from the wild or their native homelands to be shackled and in cha-**quickly reminded of Roots** >:< But I digress...overall the kids were entertained...parents pockets were drained **side eye to the $5 bottle of water** All I could do was THANK GOD i only have ONE child cuz those $20 cups, $15 cotton candy bags and other $20-30 souvenirs would've had my life on PAUSE for a few weeks sheesh!! 



Nonetheless...it's always a great time when I can get my little mini me out the house. He doesn't like to hang wit this old lady too much cuz he's too busy stuck behind a controller playing those stupid Call of Duty games **rolls eyes** I keep telling him he better take advantage of having such a cool mom to hang out wit cuz IM POPPIN **dab**!!! Back in the days he'd be at the door before me ready to roll by my side and now the only way I can bribe him to hang wit me is thru an Xbox gift card -_- But I get it...my baby is growing up and starting to have a life of his own **le sigh** As long as he makes time for me every once in a while I'm good. I make sure I remind him to not take me for granted as most kids do with parents especially moms cuz ya never know when your having that last conversation or last dinner or last laugh with loved ones. Take me in now and enjoooooy the moment.





Smooches







SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. So love it...I feel the same way my baby girl has to bribed with something from American Doll. Jeesh the kiddos must understand we're the cool ones.๐Ÿ˜ฟ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure he was super excited as always. Mommas boy

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig