Sephora Haul II

Leave a Comment


Well Well Well...here we are again **evil laugh** Okay I couldn't pass up another chance for 20% off so I just haaaad to partake but this time it was for skincare. I've been eating horribly and my skin shows it. Eating pizza will surely give me pepperoni face and I am ashamed to say I've been enjoying fried calamari from Legal Seafoods near my job **sad face** I need to detox n get back to clean eating asap becuz when I eat right my face is a radiant glow of sunshine. My holy grails for my skin care routine is Origins and Josie Moran without a doubt. With the colder months ahead I opt for heavier creams to moisturize with, i.e. Origins Perfect World and soak in Josie Moran oil at night.




Sets of anything is the perfect way to try out products before committing to full size (have I said that before?). The Sephora Favorites: Beauty Sleep ($30) is such a winner. Origins Night-A-Mins is what I use pretty much EVERY night and my tub is running low. I have been hearing great things about Sunday Riley's Luna oil n tried a sample a few weeks ago. The only drawback for me is a full size is $105!!! When I seen the Power Couple set ($78) I was like OH YES!!!! I've been using the sample for a week and I like it. It does have an odor when u apply it tho...like a "did I just cut the grass" type smell at first but it quickly fades. I wear it ONLY at night n wake up to a soft, supple n radiant face. It'll definitely get alternated with my beloved Josie Moran oil tho. Another good thing about trial sets would be the convenience when u travel. They are both very good deals!


 

The new or not so new to takeover is Korean skincare products. I totally added this, May Coop-Raw Sauce ($14) to my loves list on a whim. A lot of times I'll go off my gut instinct to try something and research reviews. I've yet to try it but I shall report back when I do. U use this BEFORE ur moisturizer or serums to add moisture n hydration. What really sold me on it, is the built-in toner which allows me to skip that extra step in my routine. I started out with the smaller size cuz the 5 oz is $43....I need to make sure I like it before I go up that high lol. 



Surely you've heard of Glamglow unless ur under a rock!! I've tried the Youthmud treatment in the black jar ($19) and it was too rough n gritty for my face-although I did like it. I stayed away from any of the new ones and started using their cleansers which I do absolutely LOVE!! I just can't decide which one I wanna grab in a full size. Til then I got the mini thirsty cleanse hydrating cleanser ($14) which is mud to foam and definitely more gentle than the treatments. I decided to try a different treatment in hopes it's not as harsh as the first one (and again goin w/my gut) so I grabbed the Powermud Dualcleanse tub ($19) becuz I was drawn to the deep cleansing description AND it's mud to oil which makes me soooo much better so it doesn't feel like I'm rubbin concrete on the side of my face :7



Of course I was press to use it ASAP and I'm happy to report it's goes on smoothly. I spritzed my face with Caudalie Grape Water spray ($10) just to dampen my face after it dried and massaged it around before rinsing it off. After I washed it off I immediately threw on my Sunday Riley Luna oil to soak into my face overnight...mmmmm!!!



Ok soooo can this eye makeup remover count as skincare **cue blushing emoji face**. I grabbed this Lancome Noel eye set ($38) mainly for the mascara's. The full size Grandiose is $32 alone so I'm excited to try this one. The Hypnose used to be a holy grail and this is definitely a good deal becuz it comes with a pencil and liner-oh n almost forgot to mention the mascara primer!

So that's my haul...seeee I didn't do too bad riiiight ;) I am totally good on makeup and I honestly need to destash soon so Sephora will be put on hold for a few months (or until they send me a gift card) becuz there's nothing I need for a minute. With all these new skincare products I'll be carving time out for Spa Day every Sunday! Yeeeessssss :)



smooches






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig