Happy New Year

Leave a Comment


Happy New Year!!! Ugh, I know it's been a while and my blog has fell by the wayside. It's funny cuz I still get folks like ummm...ma'am where's your blog and I'm like errrrr uuuuh oh yeeeea about thaaaaat :7 I am a work in progress guys. What really hit me was when I was passing on info bout my blog and I pulled it up I noticed my last entry....like dmn November O_o sheesh!! You know how much can happen in a short span of  **counts on fingers** 3 4months....





My baby turned a whopping 9 years old!!! Ugh So crazy he'll be hittin the double digits of boyhood soon **insert shattering heart** It's crazy how fast time flies and sometimes I wanna press PAUSE! I still remember when he was this precious cuddly baby that couldn't talk or walk...couldn't press me to go to Target...beg me for the latest Call of Duty games...leave the toilet seat up...have a messy room...and get on my nerves!!! LOL!! Mason is such a joy n bright kid and I have started the clock to countdown to another 9 years when he's LEAVING for college **confetti blasts**


I done turned THIRTY FIVE **gasp n clutch the pearls** or "Thirty Fine" as The Superstarz call it :P but I was blessed enough to wake up on the gorgeous beaches of Antiqua on January 26th with my family. I will also share my pics from my last photo shoot cuz yall know I don't miss an opportunity to strike a pose but I just had to do a re-intro post for the new year **mic check**. I think I shall challenge myself to blogging at least twice a week. It's really tryin to find a balance between home n work life then MAKING time to create n post. Ugggggh!!! 24 hrs in a day so there's no excuse right :7




Smooches



 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig