Tis the Season to shop SEPHORA!!!!!

Leave a Comment


In the makeup world this is what we liiiiiiiive for which happens every Fall-SEPHORA SALE!!! Depending on your beauty level you get 20% or 15% and it's limited to certain dates to shop. Because  I think I've been around for a few years now, I'm kinda hip and know how to play the game now. As a makeup lover, I didn't make it to being VIBR off pennies honey, yet as a current VIB I've learned to scale it back n shop a tad better. Fall/Winter Collections have been rolling out since about ooooh end of September. After this sale ends, you'll notice around the end of this month n definitely by December that Spring 2018 Collections will start previewing n will roll out by Jan/Feb. Aaaaaah so strategic right. That's why my shopping rule is to shop the next season ahead of time. I normally stop buying winter clothes around now. 


HIGHLIGHTERS!!! HIGHLIGHTERS!! HIGHLIGHTERS!!! It's the biggest pimp in the game around holiday time. It's all about the glow and we gravitate towards it by any means necessary. I now opt for a more subtle grown folks glow i.e. Bobbi Brown, Dior, dab of MAC to name a few. Gold is normally the top shade to get, I am more of a rose gold lover at the moment but with so many choices in brands n finishes how in the world do u shop this opportunity to saaaaave **dun dun duuuuun**



If your a beginner or not really into makeup on a higher level than I would suggest palettes or sets to try from brands you may have had on your radar or just curious to try esp lipstick sets. I've found a lot of new loves through sets and went on to buying them full size. Now I will say...u have to be careful with some brands becuz their palettes might not be as of the same quality as their full size **cough NARS...BECCA...** so I will often check makeup blogs for reviews and swatches to see what i'll dump in my cart. Bobbi Brown has a REALLY good highlighter palette that I would've definitely grabbed but I already have 2 of the 3 shades in the palette. 



This is the time makeup lovers go for the higher end or more expensive splurges to save on. The Viseart palettes (first pic above) which i hold near n dear to my heart as my FAVES are normally $80 but w/the sale it's $64. Now that I'm more aware of my wants n needs this year I'm going for skincare and perfumes. I still have makeup I grabbed from last year's sale I haven't touched yet :( and I'm currently de-stashing to downsize because I'm so basic faced now n days (and phasing out cheap shyt for my high end). When I do throw on a turn up face it lacks color unless I pop a liner on my bottom lash line. Ugh!!! I miss the clown face days but my inner drag will forever be in my heart <3 




It's so easy to get caught up in the hype and the cute packaging but STAY FOCUSED!!! I had to learn the hard way. I keep my limit at $250 and remember, even if it's sold out and labeled "limited edition" it WILL always roll back around again (and again, and again **side eye MAC Whisper of Guilt**) plus after this Fall sale, Sephora throws in another quick $20-25 off $50+ orders around Xmas time. Shyt I would skip...unless it's a SET..anything $35 n under because you can always grab those on your own. If your really good at the game there's some brands n products u can gauge to hold off on cuz it'll end up on sale anyways i.e. Tarte, Cover FX, Kat Von D (mainly lipsticks), Urban Decay...so again-don't fret. Narrow your list down to what you really wanna treat urself to n be realistic to what u really need. This post alone makes me wanna shop my own stash before I pull the trigger during this sale :7 

SN: If your in the market for foundations...you gotta be swift cuz VIBR's take no prisoners n leave those below with scraps!!! Foundations are the top sellers in sales becuz we normally take advantage to re-up or even try a new brand. 

Reminder of sale dates: VIBR n VIB 20%, BI 15% Nov. 10-15th


HAPPY SEPHORA SHOPPING!!! I look forward to seeing many many many hauls to live vicariously through yo bags :)





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig