Flamingo Love

3 comments


I am in love with peacocks, owls and flamingo's!! Such intricate birds they are. I'm also a fan of quirky fun bags so when I seen it I knew I had to have it. Over the weekend I felt I'd be a tad vibrant. To be honest...I'm not a fan of shorts. I can wear dresses n skirts all day but shorts make me self-conscious. 

 
  
Guess since I like to encourage others to step outside the box or get outta their comfort zone, I should practice what I preach :7 I found these Michael Kors shorts from Nordstrom Rack about 2 or 3 summers ago. Actually right before I had my surgery and I seen em, checked the tag ($35) and paused becuz I had got em in a size 16 to be on the safe side BUT I was still nervous becuz y'all know these designer sizes fit smaller than normal. Anyhoo, I took the plunge n swapped em for a size 14 knowing dmnnnn well I wouldn't fit em any time soon but figured it would be something to look forward to; not only when I lost weight but muster up the balls to wear shorts.

 

So I threw em on, jiggly cellulite thighs n all n strutted my stuff. It actually wasn't that bad after all but I'm still not a shorts kinda gal. I'm sure we all have that garment of clothing still sitting in our closets with fresh tags and we just waiting for that "special" moment to wear it out. You try it on every now n then n admire urself at home in the mirror yet hang it back up for "another time". Hell I was just excited to even button em up becuz when I initially got em, they barely got over UH thigh lol. So I say all that to say...if I didn't say out loud how uncomfortable I am about wearing something you'd never know becuz I've learned ur own confidence will carry u a loooong way ;)

Shirt: H&M (vintage lol)
Shorts: MK +Nordstrom Rack
Bag: +ASOS
Shoes: +Nordstrom Rack (clearance #BOOP)
Push thruuuuu thighs :P

Smooches




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. You look awesome! I love the shorts? Actually the whole ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! I love the shorts? Actually the whole ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the fitπŸ˜™ and that amazing glow.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig