#TueSlay Attn Kmart Shoppers...

Leave a Comment




I spend my money on a lot of things...clothes ain't one em!! As backwards as it may sound, I'll easily have $200+ of makeup on my face with an outfit for half that lol. I have always been a SALE SHOPPER!!! I don't like cheap LOOKING shoes but I can never skimp on comfort. At my age I appreciate the return of the kitten heels cuz I ain't got nothing to prove mmmm k BUT make no mistakes muva can throw them heels on when y'all need a reminder **snap** and thanx to being 90 lbs lighter I can leave em on longer without my feet getting swollen..now check that **phaedra voice**


A few weeks ago, I stumbled in Kmart for last minute home goods. I was lookin for shower curtains for mason bathroom and came across this Nicki Minaj section. Now I've seen her clothes when they first hit Kmart and wasn't impressed. Mainly cuz it just wasn't my style and quite teeny bopper-ish. I seen this cute little sweat suit get up n tried it on. Actually...with the sizing it took me a few tries :P 
Top: $30; Bottom: $27
Shoes: Asos (Fall 2015)

The good thing about Kmart is...they always got a sale going on whether its BOGO or 15-30% off so trust me...full price I'm not paying $60 for a sweatsuit and I don't even know if that's a good or fair price on sweatsuits in general cuz again...makeup is where my money goes lol. But I grabbed it as a quick weekend errand run outfit n the quilt design with the zipper run made it "cool". 






Mason was my photographer of the day as he huffed n puffed like why mom...just why!! Then I was like for my blog-JUST DO IT!!!! Luckily for him I'm an easy model where it doesn't take long to get THE shot but Ugh...tough finding cooperative photographers these days :7 Although my main source of clothes can come from anywhere from Nordstrom to Ebay, I don't discriminate. I'm open to any and everything that'll drape upon my body oh so effortlessly to bring the name to the forefront cuz let's be real...u gotta wear the clothes, they don't wear you **lip pop**


Smooches


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig