Book Me: Self-Proclaimed Poser

Leave a Comment

Spring is pretty much here and I'm ever so excited about the season change. Although I do love a chilly winter there's something about transitioning into warmer weather becuz I get to shed clothes n show my legs!! It's been quite some time since I've graced y'all with an impromptu shoot so I took advantage of good weather a few weeks ago and let Bae practice on me as a muse!! 

Dress: some random boutique in Bmore
I am gonna do a disclaimer on these pics becuuuuz I am totally LASHLESS and really beat myself up over these pics due to the OCD I have when things aren't executed to it's full potential. Nonetheless the slayage is natural but y'all know I prefer to be over the top n dramatic as possible esp when the camera goes **click**









I have come to the conclusion I should become a professional poser!! If you are like me, you pose in front of the mirror all the time and take notes during America's Next Top Model but when it comes down to an actual photoshoot u draw a blank O_O That's where I come in to be the personal cheerleader and ego booster **cue pom poms** Never look awkward again, lol.







The key to posing is...bringin out that inner "I'm the Shyt" attitude. Most of the time I have a random Beyonce song playing in my head cuz every superhero needs their theme music :P Ya knooooow, now that I think about it...I think I'll start demanding some actual music on the set (see how easy it is to flip on the diva switch **snap**). I guess it also doesn't hurt to have eye candy behind the lens too! **swoon**    




Smooches

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig