Un-Retired Model

5 comments
 






So back in my hey days I used to model. My grandma and mom modeled so it's just in my blood (which is why if I ever have Madison just know she'll carry the torch) to instantly pose when a camera is near. Am I the only one who practices smizing in the mirror? What about taking 78 selfies to only come out wit a good 2 to post? Although I've "retired" from modeling in my head u can't tell me I'm not Tyra Banks. I still envision having wings and walking the runway for those annual Victoria Secret Fashion Shows but then I look down at my kangaroo pouch n come back to reality. Although I've lost weight...90lbs but who's counting...I'm trying to find my comfort zone with smaller sizes and styles. I've never really been a tight body con wear-er and I like my dresses long and flowy to show off my height. My house dress and lounge wear at home consists of caftans. Oooooh I love me a good caftan. My style is comfy n chic!


Dress: Cori Coren Boutique

I like looking like a lady. A timeless beauty shall we say. I felt like floating in this dress so I grabbed my sissy Najay (I spell it how it sounds lol) and we had an impromptu photoshoot. It was actually kind of fun :) I even took mason tall mirror to "pose check" before I had her snap the pic! I was in a grooooove yall:

 
 
 

I looooove a popping color. For ME, I can never go wrong in pink (I meeeean what girl can) and I've been in a flower mood as of late. Anybody else into the flower trend? It's so fresh and makes me feel like a walking botanical garden **sniffs flowers** Now the creative side of me likes to turn a dress into a skirt in like zero to a hunnit real quick cuz who doesn't like options!

Dress/Skirt: Cori Coren Boutique
 
My jacket is from...I cant remember! Tank top: Old Navy and Shoes: DSW (penny loves Kenny $15) Shades: Ebay



Come thruuuuuu Thigh
 
 
Now I know what ur thinking....I'm a natural right? And that is CO-RECK but I believe anybody can do it. It's no different than when u throw on that fresh outfit and start feeling urself n snap pics in that full length mirror. The trick is...music! I constantly have any Beyoncé song in my head. It's like having ur own theme music and your body just goes with the flow. Yall should try it and tag me :) It'll feel weird at first especially if there's people around but phk it. Let them watch AND LEARN. I'm tryin to tell yall IN MY HEAD I'm on set with Nigel Barker just uh clickin away til we get that one THAT'S IT pic to land the cover of a magazine. Seeeee it's all in the attitude ;) Since I peeped I could flash a little leg I channeled my inner Toni Braxton cuz honeychiiiiiild she got the peek-uh-boo leg game on LOCK!
 
oh my hat? it's Betsey Johnson from Nordstrom LAST summer ($8)





And noooow for my bloopers lol. I figured I'd share these with you guys to show how Perfectly Imperfect I am:

This is where the photo shoot started til my sissy suggested we move to the wall behind me lol


 
 I have no clue what in the world I was doing but I figured since we had a great shoot I'd wrap it up wit one last hooray cuz I aint gonna fake...I was tired lol. It was hot, folks driving pass lookin at us like what in the woooorld and I was just hoping my dmn brows didn't melt off. Yall have officially survived my photo shoot. After tons of pics it can be pretty tough to dwindle them down to like a Top 10 only becuz I over analyze myself and I'm very critical becuz I want them to come out as I envision them. Soooo if anybody's looking for a muse I'd be happy to share a pose...or 2....or 3...ok ok ok 100 lol.

Smooches


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig